Cloud Infrastructure EngineerKranj, Slovenia
We are looking for an infrastructure engineer with a DevOps set of mind to join our team responsible for building and supporting cloud based solutions for our enterprise customers. We expect a strong basis in scripting and automation and at least some experience with containers and orchestration platforms as well as with cloud infrastructure.
Our team’s daily challenges:
- Development of cloud infrastructure and services in an automated fashion.
- Continuous improvement, automation and maintenance of our existing production systems.
- Enabling our internal development teams by building, providing and supporting tooling to support them with deployment and operation of the products they are developing.
- Advocating for good security practices across company.
- Contributing to architectural decisions.
- Actively participating in peer code reviews.
- Coach and mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Contribute to the improvement of team’s ways of working.
- Debug and creatively solve day to day technical issues.
We use tools and services such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Azure, AWS, Gitlab, Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Jaeger, Kafka, …
Position is available for individual of a mid / senior level of experience.
Applying from abroad?
We welcome applicants from anywhere in the world & cover relocation costs.